Friday, January 2, 2009






OK-so 6 kids has truly thrown me for a loop. My dear sister in law Anne asked when we were going to share pictures of our adorable new addition and my thought was-didn't I send those out? Apparently not-the pictures were buried on my desk, so until I can get to the post office and mail them, here they are-Alexa at 2 months-taken in July, just before our trip. Of course, kids grow and grow and grow, so its time to take her into the studio again and have more pictures taken. She is 8 months today and of course very advanced for her age-claps her hands, eats cheerios and is walking around the furniture-much to my dismay. I tell her to stay a baby just a little longer and she says-baba , dada and maamaa.

3 comments:

  1. What a CUTIE! We miss seeing her- Abby was just telling me that the other day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY Cute little Lexie! LOVE the way you did your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just like to say... it sort of throws me for a loop that you have six children too, and I don't even have a housepet - LOL! ;-)

    ReplyDelete